Code of Professional Standards
All individual Members and Associate firms of the Consumer Duty Alliance shall, always:
- Act in good faith in all dealings with clients.
- Always avoid causing foreseeable harm to clients.
- Inform, empower and support clients to pursue their financial needs, objectives and aspirations.
- Fully disclose, clearly explain and consciously mitigate any conflicts of interest identified in our dealings with clients, including where commercial interests might conflict with a client's best interests.
- Only offer products or services that are both suitable and needed, offering fair value and transparent pricing.
- Ensure clients receive the support they need, when they need it.
- Embrace a focus on customer vulnerability including adherence to the Consumer Charter of the Financial Vulnerability Taskforce.