How firms can join The Consumer Duty Alliance
Membership of The Consumer Duty Alliance is free to all personal finance staff and regulated firms who want to help highlight, share or learn from good Consumer Duty practice.
Individuals can join as Members, firms can join as Associates.
Becoming an Associate is easy. If you can commit to following the Alliance's Code of Professional Standards, you can become an Associate member and receive the benefits listed below.
Benefits of Associate membership
- Part of an independent professional body supporting the advice profession, the wider financial services sector and promoting good consumers outcomes.
- Download a unique digital Associate badge to promote your involvement with the Alliance.
- Download a Consumer Guide to the Code of Professional Standards which explains the benefits to them of working with an Alliance Associate firm.
- Be amongst the first to hear about Alliance news, publications and events.
- Opportunity to participate in the Consumer Duty Champions Forum and other groups.
Join the Consumer Duty Alliance today
There’s no fee. Simply go to the registration page where you’ll be asked to commit to following the Alliance's Code of Professional Standards.